Monday, November 1, 2010

Bored and Lonely

I cannot believe I am actually admitting to this, but I am really bored! And of course a lot lonely too!!! It's not that I don't have a lot to do, but I don't have anybody to do it with, which of course makes the lonely part of this make sense. We got possession of our new house today and I am kind of bummed that I couldn't be there for this day. I know it really doesn't make any difference when we get the keys, and our moving day will be much more exciting, but it is one more thing that Matt and I have not been able to do together. I think most of this is coming from the fact that our 9th anniversary is coming up on Wednesday, and I think it really sucks that we are so far apart. We will definitely be celebrating this special occasion very soon as we are down to 10 more days and we will finally be able to reunite our family. It really hasn't been that long of a separation in the grand scheme of things, but 2 1/2 months is long enough for me! I know with all the last minute stuff that needs to happen in the next 10 days will go by in a blur, but it will be a good blur knowing that it will all be over soon. Moving is not my most favorite thing to do, but it does feel good to get rid of a lot of "stuff" that we really don't need. The bittersweet side of this is that I have to leave my good friends and awesome family here. There will definitely be an adjustment for all of us. I hope my kids can adjust well to their new schools and that we can settle in quickly. Ready or not, here we come!

No comments: