Monday, March 1, 2010

To-Do List

I am not sure why, but Grace decided to make herself a to-do list for today. I actually think she was bored in church yesterday and this was the result. Either way, I sure would like to trade my list for hers which goes as follows:

*Wake up when Mom says
*Get dressed
*Eat breakfast
*Comb hair
*Brush teeth
*Make bed
*Get ready for school
*Go to school
*Come home
*Get my snow pants and coat off and on the hook
*Read a book
*Read another book
*Play
*Play more
*Eat supper
*Do job
*Get pj's on
*Watch TV or DVD
*Go to bed

Oh to have the life of a 7yr old again!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

That is awesome. I wish I had the same list. I will trade her for ironing. LOL

Jennie said...

There are so many times I wished I had the life of a seven year old again. I know I didn't appreciate it when I had it!
That is so cute, thanks for sharing.

Sheri said...

I just made my to-do list for the day and I got a good chuckle out of Grace's list (oh to be 7 again!)

AMBER said...

I'd like to be 7 again well at least have the to do list of a seven yr old I love kids they are so funny!!