Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rolling over, Sweet potatoes, and Battle scars

Gideon finally started rolling over a couple of weeks ago. I just thought I would add those pictures while I was on a roll...... hahaha!!




We have started Gideon on some "real" food. His first attempts at rice cereal were met with tears and much dislike, so I tried sweet potatoes.
He was a little mystified at first.......

..... and had to think about it for a while.....


..... but I think he likes it!!


Gideon had his first up close experience with the floor too - - Anna thought that he would like to enjoy a bumbo chair and then proceeded to forget all about him. I guess he is a little stronger than we thought and he faceplanted on the bamboo mat at Rachel's house. He's fine, just a few battle scars!
Gideon will be 6 months old on Saturday!! Where does the time go.... really!! He is such a great little boy. We sure love him!!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

It's hard to believe how fast time is going by. It was only 'yesterday' that I came to stay a week when Becky was born!!! Now look at us!

Sheri said...

I love the look on Gideons face when he rolled over; so stinkin' cute!