Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gideon's First Birthday

It amazes me that a whole year has passed already. We have thoroughly enjoyed having Gideon in our family. He is a very happy baby and is loved by everybody so much!

On the day of his birthday I made sugar cookies and let the kids ice them for FHE. Matt was away and so we held off his "party" until he was home on the following weekend.
I so love the curls in his hair and I am trying to gear myself up to cut it so he doesn't look so much like his sisters!



Gideon's first birthday cake!

Not quite sure what to do with the candle...

...and wondering what happened to it!


Mmmmmm....... cake!
LOVED his new puppy!!
and his new phone!
Happy Birthday little buddy!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I knew you had a few blog posts in you ;)
I just love that airplane cake. I can totally forsee copying that one in the future!