Friday, May 21, 2010

Spring cleaning, gardens, and cuteness!

I have been doing a bunch of spring cleaning lately, mostly focusing on the garage. We still had most of Floyd's stuff in there and he passed away 2 years ago! So, when the CPAA phoned a couple of weeks ago and asked if we had anything to donate - I told them to bring a truck - a BIG truck. It felt so good to finally get most of the garage cleaned out! There is still a decent amount of work to do, but getting rid of all this made a huge dent in there. I actually tried to get them to take the bikes, but they wouldn't take them. I already have another pile ready to be donated/thrown out for Matt to take care of next weekend on his days off. I will have a clean garage yet!!

Last week we planted our garden for FHE. The kids had a blast!




Nice big fat juicy worms.....

The four oldest have their own plots that they planted whatever they wanted.
Check out this cute kid all ready for church!!


Bath time!


Gid is 8 months old and is learning to drink from a sippy cup. He sure is an awesome kid!!

2 comments:

The FOUR M's... said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you for the de-junking... But I'm biased -- I think it is possibly the best 'therapy' around! :o)

Your kids will have so much fun with their gardening -- that's awesome, and Gid is TOTALLY cute! Love the pics!

Sheri said...

Shauna....that isn't a certain snowman I see on top of that pile to throw out is it?!?!?!
Great idea with giving the kids a garden plot; that is just so fun!