Monday, May 17, 2010

The last two weeks I have gone with my sil to spin class at the MWRC. Last week I could barely sit down for about 4 days! I don't own a bike myself and I think it has been about 7 years since I have actually been on a bike at all. So after riding one of these for an hour - I was definitely feeling it!




I persevered and went again tonight and I don't feel quite as bad as last week. The instructor was a bit more intense this week too. I came away from the class feeling like I actually accomplished something. I am so glad that I have a great friend to go with too. That makes all the difference in the world!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hooray for spin class!!! i love going with you too. i will for sure have to remember my camera one of these days so we can see just how "hot" we look before and after...lol!