Friday, April 9, 2010

V-Day!

Today is a day to remember. Well, maybe for me to remember and for Matt to try and forget! After giving birth to six children, I know very well how the female brain conveniently forgets all the labor pains until it is time to go through it again, but by that time it is too late! Well, today it was Matt's turn to play his part in our family planning. As in, we are not planning on having anymore, so he had a vasectomy today!!! I am trying really hard to be sympathetic and giving him some extra TLC, but I can hardly keep the smile off my face. I know he is uncomfortable and in a bit of pain and I can totally sympathize with that, but I really do think that men are wimps when it comes to pain! So, I just smile and hand him another bag of frozen peas and some more Advil and try to be nice. Either way, I am glad it was him getting this procedure done and not me this time. I did my part..... six times!! I really do love him - - he is an awesome husband!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Does Matt know you posted this? Ha ha!