Monday, March 4, 2013

Brendan’s Birthday

I remember feeling so grown up when I was 16, and today, I know I was really just kidding myself.  At least that is what I want to think – I am sure Brendan feels the same way.  Brendan just finished his basketball season, so I made him a basketball cake.  All the kids thought it was pretty cool.
2013 03 04_0477
It looks like we are about to set the house on fire!
2013 03 04_0481
This picture makes me laugh so much!  I think Gideon was excited that all the candles got blown out – no girlfriends for Brendan! ;)
 2013 03 04_0482
Brendan got a new Wii game for his birthday and I told him I would paint his room for him.  I had some second thoughts after I heard his choice in color though --- ORANGE!!  Oh well, it’s only paint!
2013 03 04_0488 
Brendan’s actual birthday was pretty low-key, but he was able to take a friend to the hockey game a week later and had a great time there.  Happy Birthday Brendan!

No comments: