Monday, October 24, 2011

Preschool!!

I wasn't planning on putting Sarah in preschool this fall, but then a few things changed my mind.  I found out that we would qualify for a subsidy, making the reason of cost not an issue any more.  Also, I realized about a week into the school year that I really didn't understand how much Sarah loves to play with her sisters and with them gone all day, she was coming up short with just me to play with!  Gideon sleeps every day for a couple of hours, and those couple of hours were pushing both Sarah and I to our limits!  We found an awesome preschool just a few blocks away and now Sarah goes two afternoons a week.  She is loving having something to keep her busy and I am really appreciating 2 hours of quiet time while she is at school and Gid is napping.  This wasn't her first day at preschool, but it was a day that she looked pretty cute and I remembered my camera!



No comments: