Monday, October 17, 2011

My Brand New Solid Maple Custom Made KITCHEN!!

 Just a quick reminder of what our kitchen looked like before......



We started the renovations about a month ago and yesterday this is where we were at.


 This morning before my parents got to my house I built this step -- all by myself!!  The old step was not centered and so Matt and I took it out and then I rebuilt this step for the new opening.

The trailer has arrived!!
The dining room was full for a while!

Dad had to squeeze into some tight spots!


We got Brendan helping too!

The final product!!




I am so THRILLED to see this all come together.  We are getting new lino installed this week and then we have some trim that will go in.  We still have to get the sink, dishwasher and microwave installed, but I already really do LOVE my new kitchen!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That looks so much better!!!
I do have one question, where are you planning on putting your sink?

Jennie said...

Okay, so I think I figured it out! Under the window where it was in your last kitchen (and beside the opening for the dishwasher).
Yeah, it takes me a few minutes!

Mary Lou said...

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person!