Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another year older and wiser too.....

 It is Matt's birthday today and this year he is 37!!  I have been priviledged to know and love this man for 10 years and I love him more every day.  Matt has a lot of mischief in him and loves to have fun and play jokes on people.  He loves to laugh and play with his kids and enjoys playing games with anybody.  Matt can make my blood boil and my heart melt all at the same time, and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else!  Love you Matty!!

Matt is a great Dad!!

He loves to have fun.....
.....and do some really crazy things!

He makes me laugh

He can find fun in just about any situation

Matt likes to collect money


Matt loves his family!

 Happy Birthday Matt!!  

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! Hope your day is Fabulous!