Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gideon's 2nd Birthday


I can hardly believe that my baby is two years old!  Gideon is such a fun-loving little boy and is such a joy to have in our family.  He is absolutely loved by all his sisters and he adores his big brother.  His Daddy is his hero and he has his Mommy wrapped around his little finger.  We had a fun evening with Grandma and Grandpa Murray over for dinner.  Gideon had a really great time eating his cake -- he has a MAJOR sweet tooth!!  He is all boy through and through and really loved the cars, animals and balls he got for his birthday!  Happy Birthday Gideon!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hooray for blog updates!! After I got off the phone with you I realized I hadn't mentioned how much I would a blog update......nice work.
It looks like such a great summer. I am so jealous that you have such close access to gorgeous scenery to hike in. The kids are getting so big! Keep the posts coming.

Shauna said...

I think I am finally caught up and I hope I never get that far behind again! I really was a fun summer!!