Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exciting Renovations!!

 I am getting sooooo excited for my new kitchen.  We are starting to demolish in a couple of weeks!!  Mom and Dad have made all the cabinets already and they are busy getting all the finishing touches for them like the hardware, drawer glides, corner inserts, etc.  The doors have been ordered along with the stain and they should be done next week hopefully.  I have dreamed about a new kitchen for what seems like forever and I am having a hard time believing that it really is coming true!  I know a few days in the dust and craziness of renovating will bring me to reality quite quickly, I'm sure!!  I'll take it -- along with this beautiful kitchen!!!


The empty space on the left is for the stove, and the cabinet above the space will be above the built in microwave.  The space on the right is for the dishwasher.
The large space in the middle is for the fridge and to the right of that is my PANTRY!!!  Soooo soooo soooo exited for my pantry -- it will have 6 pullout drawers in there!!
This corner is going to be where we had a railing previously and will be a huge added bonus to all the counter space compared to what we had.

I am so grateful to have the parents that I do and that they are able to help me make my dreams come true!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I am soooooooo EXCITED for you!! Gorgeous cabinets; your parents really are just the best. Be sure to take lots of "before" pics from all angles so you can post those too!

Jenn said...

Lucky you...I'm sure it will be beautiful when it is done.

Jennie said...

I LOVE kitchen's! Your parents are so amazing!!! I am so excited to see the finished kitchen (in pictures of course). I'll have to wait for our next trip up for the REAL thing!!!

Catherine Dabels said...

You're like Dr. Suess with that last line! Congrats, new kitchens are exciting.