Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Final Chapter....

Well, I thought my day could get no worse, and I guess it really didn't get any worse, but it was still full of surprises! After supper I loaded the dishwasher and was about to start it when I realized that my dishwasher wasn't turning on. GRRR!! It is a brand new dishwasher and I was ticked that it wasn't working. So I grudgingly started to fill the sink with water to wash the rest of the pots and pans, PLUS the fully loaded dishwasher. We have a tankless hot water heater -- which I LOVE!! -- and it usually takes a minute or so to get the water hot (but once it gets hot - it stays hot FOREVER!!). The water was running, and running and running and it was still freezing cold. This got me thinking - - where is Sarah??? Well, I found her standing on my washing machine flipping breakers on the electrical panel. About half of my house was now without power! On the plus side, my dishwasher was now working and I had hot water again. And of course any given day would not be complete without at least one accident on the floor, which I was so lucky to step in tonight...... oh, how I love my hardwood floors!! Sarah graciously fell asleep on the couch later and is now peacefully sawing logs. It was a busy day for her too!!

No comments: