Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grace got her cast off!

I just thought I would share a few pictures of Grace - I meant to add them when I wrote about her broken leg, but never got around to it.

This is Grace at her last day of school with her Grade 2 teacher, Mrs. Dochuk. Grace really enjoyed being in her class and she was an amazing teacher!


This is the loot she got from the parent council at her school and a picture that she drew.

There was so much to keep her busy!


Grace got her cast off on Wednesday this past week. She still can't put any weight on it and it still looks pretty crooked, but the doctors assured me that it will continue to heal and straighten out. It is amazing how much muscle you lose after 6 weeks!

3 comments:

Nysha Murray said...

which leg is it? were trying to guess and i saw the right leg dave says the left leg.

Shauna said...

It was her right leg - you can tell by looking at her upper calf. It is a lot skinnier!

The Wolff Den said...

Funny...I thought her left leg looked a lot more crooked than her right leg, and then I noticed how skinny her right leg looked. Haha! Don't tell her I think her good leg is crooked!