Saturday, August 7, 2010

Before and After

It has been a really LONG week. After we made the decision for Matt to accept the job in Lethbridge, we left and went camping for the long weekend (pictures coming soon!). We came home on Sunday night rather than Monday, and started working our tails off!! We decided that our house needed a little bit of a facelift, so we painted all three bedrooms upstairs, and moved all the furniture around to stage things a bit. We took a lot of stuff out to the garage to try and dejunk a bit, cleaned the carpets, washed the walls, etc, etc, etc. I thought I would compare the before's and after's. The before pictures are just after we moved in, and the after's are 3 years later.....






























3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

I'm impressed with how much you've got done in such a short amount of time! I should just have you come down here and do all my projects for me... they're not getting done like yours are!

Susan Murray said...

Looks great. I need some of your energy.

Angelyn said...

I've been thinking about you this week and wondered how you were doing. It looks great. Good luck with everything this month. Congrats on the new job.