Monday, September 1, 2008

Grace's birthday party

It's hard to believe how fast time flies, but on August 24, Grace turned 6 years old!! I don't know how that is possible since she was just born last week it seems. Of course a lot of things have happened in the last 6 years, so I guess I have to accept reality and let her grow up......just a little bit!! Grace's birthday was on a Sunday this year, so we had a big family dinner and then the next day she had her party with some of her friends.



It was a fairly nice day, so they had fun playing outside in the playhouse (best buy this year!!) and in the sprinkler as well. I had them help make and ice the cupcakes - they had fun loading on as much icing as they could!!


Then they decorated princess crowns for a craft. It turned out to be a really fun party!!


1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

So much fun! Wish I could have been there!