Sunday, November 6, 2011

10 Year Anniversary

How can it be ten years since I was married?? I am blown away by how fast the time has gone by.  Granted we were pretty busy having and raising our kids during that time.  By year 8 we had 6 kids already, so I guess it should be no surprise that the years have flown by!  Matt was able to take the week off of work and it was really nice to have him around, especially when the kids started getting sick!  We had a whole lot of flu going around our house and by Wednesday it was my turn, and then Thursday (our actual anniversary) it was Matt's.  I was so glad it was only a 24hr bug, and that everybody got back to feeling somewhat normal quite quickly.  Matt and I were able to get away for the weekend (thanks Mom!!) and we went to Calgary for some alone time.  We were able to get out for dinner and a movie, and then the next day did a bit of shopping and exploring Calgary.  We were only gone for about 24hours, but it was great to have that time alone.  Happy Anniversary Matt!!  Love you forever!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

So glad you were able to get away and enjoy some alone time!
My kids have LOVED watching that video of the kids dancing below this post.