Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun Friday

Friday was a busy day. It started out with Grace not being so happy, but with the camera out, we were finally able to coax a smile out of her.




I made bread and was not too impressed to come into the kitchen to find that Sarah had decided to make a loaf of bread her punching bag. What do I expect really when she sees me kneading the bread all the time. I just "knead" to teach her that that comes before you bake it - not after! We still ate it - it was just a bit squishy!



Gideon has now learned to crawl forward. He was moving himself backwards for the last couple of weeks, but has now figured out the moving forward part of that. It seems like he has changed so much so fast lately. Within the last two weeks he has learned to clap his hands, crawl and has gotten two teeth! Where did the last 9 months go!
Now the fun begins!!!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

That's quite the hair-do Grace has! I don't know that I'd want to smile either :-)