Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The past 12 hours.....

In the past 12 (or so) hours I have:



-spent an hour on a bike in spin class


-helped the kids clean up and make homemade ice cream for FHE (Matt was in bed with a headache)


-got all the kids in bed


-folded 8 loads of laundry while watching "What About Bob?"


-went to bed way too late (11:30pm)


- fed Gideon again at 3am


-Sarah tried to climb in our bed at 4am (she ended up wandering the house apparently as I found half eaten pears and toys everywhere when I woke up)


-got woken up by Brendan at 5am trying to have a snack


-yelled at Brendan at 7am when I realized how much of a "snack" he actually had (5 slices of pizza, 4 slices of cinnamon toast, and 7 Oreo cookies)


-fed everybody breakfast (except Brendan - he had had enough!)


- got everybody out the door to school


-took Gideon to get weighed (20lbs 2oz, 30.5 inches tall!!)


-in total desperation I went through the drive-through at McDonald's because I was starving - I was excited that I had enough change in the van to pay for my breakfast though!


-went to get groceries, got all the way into the store with both kids and was extremely grateful that I realized that I didn't have my wallet in my purse before I had completed my shopping


-drove home to get my wallet (and my shopping bags - I forgot those too) and by the time I got home Gideon was screaming and Sarah was fast asleep because of her early morning


-Gideon is now asleep



I give up.



I think I might go have a nap too!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I hope your day gets so much better! Feel free to take me up on my offer and call me with your shopping list; we would be more than happy to do it.

Mary Lou said...

Good grief! I think you're going to have to put an alarm on the fridge... kitchen cupboards... etc. What a crazy day! Hope it gets better!