Monday, February 1, 2010

All for one and one for all!

It seems, more often than not, that when one child gets something, everybody else wants the same thing. I started out yesterday morning with Anna wanting braids in her hair for church. So I did that for her.
Then Becky decided that she wanted braids too!
So then I thought, I wonder if I can get Sarah to hold still long enough to braid her hair - and she did quite well! I was impressed. Not bad for a 2yr old!!
Grace really didn't want braids in her hair, but by that time it was me that convinced her that she needed them. She consented and we had four beautiful little girls at church yesterday. We were almost late.......... but we were there in all our braided glory!
I was surprised that I got it done as I am not a quick braider, and I definitely didn't have the time or the stamina to try to get a picture of them all together! I love having girls though - I hope that they will have good memories of their mom doing their hair and won't remember the frazzled mom quite so much!!

No comments: