Monday, November 9, 2009

We Share Everything!

We have a book that my kids love to read by Robert Munsch called "We Share Everything"
It is a fun story about a couple of kindergarten kids that are having a hard time sharing. The kindergarten teacher comes over between every little argument and tells them that they should share everything. They end up being good friends and sharing even their clothes! I am sure there are many kindergarten classes that focus on sharing because it can be a hard thing to do sometimes.



Well, my daughter Anna is in kindergarten and her classmates have done a little too good of a job sharing right now. I knew that when Anna came home from school on Friday and said, "My friend threw-up on the carpet today!", that it was only a matter of time. Anna woke up not feeling well at all this morning, so it looks like I have another week of quarantine. Hip hip hurray!

No comments: