Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Parks and Puppets

I absolutely LOVE summertime!! I love not having to rush around in the morning. I love not having to make lunches. I love not having such a strict schedule. I love going to parks for picnics. I love spending time with my kids!! So far this summer we have done exactly this. I just thought I would put up a few pictures of time at a park for Canada Day and doing crafts with my kids.



The kids had lots of fun making puppets from styrofoam balls, pipe cleaner, pom poms and googly eyes!








Fulton Place Park for Canada Day











Sarah's hair is long enough for pigtails now..... so stinkin' cute!!


2 comments:

AMBER said...

Shauna you are such a good mom!! You make me want to be a better one!!Tks for that friend!

Jennie said...

It's true you are a great Mom!
I love all the pictures of the summer fun. Wish I was a little bit closer so we could do fun stuff together.
Hope all is going well and your feeling good!