Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day!!



So, we finally found the charger for our camera battery and I have really enjoyed having a camera again. Sunday morning I was able to get some pictures of Matt and his little girls. They were so excited to give him all the little things they made for him at school for Father's Day. Rebecca was a little disappointed that she hadn't made him anything, but was very excited to bring home a card she made at church for her daddy. Matt loves his little girls and they are always excited to see him drive up after work. I am so lucky to have such a great dad for my kids.


We are missing Brendan here, but we get him back this weekend! It has seemed like a long 7 weeks, but we are sure that moving him to Cardston was the right thing for him at the time. The girls have definitely missed their big brother though! We are excited to have all of our family back together again and are very much looking forward to this summer and a little time off!
Just a side note - I had to do a bit of work this afternoon for a few minutes and apparently Sarah was a bit tired..... this was how I found her! I picked her up and put her in bed and she slept for another 1 1/2 hours! For those that know Sarah - it was a miracle! I actually got something done today instead of holding her during her nap which is what normally happens. Hopefully she will continue this wonderful new habit!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Good job on the nap! I don't know how you get anything done.......I would die without naptime :) (More proof of your super mom abilities!)