Monday, January 12, 2009

It's a keeper!

I don't know whether this is truly blog worthy or not, but I was pretty impressed. On Saturday I took my watch off so I could give my girls a bath and later that evening I went looking for it and it was nowhere to be found. I asked all the kids if they had seen it, but nobody was confessing, so I figured it was in the bottom of a toy box somewhere and I would find it eventually. I wear my watch everyday and I was quite lost without it for the last couple of days. As I was doing my laundry today - - yes, yes, more laundry (10 loads to be exact!!) - - I was switching loads and lo and behold, there in the bottom of the washing machine is my watch! I must have put it in my pocket during bath time. I actually am learning - normally if I leave my watch on the bathroom counter it does end up in the bottom of a toy box!! So I guess my next lesson would be remembering what I actually do with it! Anyway - I was quite surprised to see that my watch was still ticking away and it had the right time too!! Not too shabby for a watch I have had for about 5 years and only cost $10!! It's a keeper!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I really need to get me one of those watches!