Monday, May 28, 2012

Storage Room Makeover

               When we first moved into our house, the storage room in the basement looked like this:

After a weekend of long hard work, it now is looking a little different! 
Brendan helped out painting the shelves.
We had a friend come over and put in new lighting and I was able to clean things up a bit with some new drywall and shelving that spanned the whole 18 foot wall! 

With additional shelving on the shorter wall as well. 


I have since laid down the remnant pieces of carpet that the previous owners left behind and have made a space for a table for sewing and doing crafts.  It has made such a difference to be able to put things where I can see them and to know where things are.  I have unpacked every single box from moving and gotten rid of a lot of stuff that we just didn't use or need anymore.  I love being organized!!

1 comment:

The Wolff Den said...

You have so much storage space!! Looks great!