Friday, December 17, 2010

I've been tagged.....

Well, I guess I will play the game......

4 shows I watch - Survivor, The Biggest Loser, Criminal Minds, The Good Wife, Glee, House, Parenthood, Super Nanny, Medium - - - woops, I guess I watch too much TV!!

4 phrases I say a lot - I love you, go to bed, zip it, who did this?

4 things I've learned from the past - I have always been watched over by my Heavenly Father and can always see the evidence of His love for me in my life.

4 places I'd like to go - Europe, somewhere warm, a cruise, somewhere warm

4 things I did yesterday - laundry, cleaning, played a game with my kids, ate ice cream with a new friend

4 things I love about winter - Staying inside, walking in a mild gentle snow, Christmas, watching my kids play outside

4 things on my wish list - happy kids, happy husband, a new dress, springtime

Feel free to join in the fun!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Great list! I am sure you that deserve a new dress too....great wish.
Miss ya