Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just chillin'.....

Last week I took a look at the calendar and saw that we didn't have anything booked for this week. No doctors, orthodontists, orthopedists, babysitting......zip! Except for Matt. After 2 1/2 weeks off, he had to get back in the swing of things and go back to work. Boo. So I loaded all my kids in the van and headed down south to visit my family for the week. So far it has been cold, wet, and WINDY!! It doesn't seem to matter much as my kids just love being here at Grandma and Grandpa's house, whether there is anything to do or not. It is nice to just chill out and relax for a few days. Tomorrow we are going to a matinee with my sister Mindy and her kids and then we are all getting together for a picnic on Thursday afternoon. I am hoping for some nice weather so I can break out the camera and get some good pictures. I am also really hoping my sil will have her baby while we are here so I can sneak a peek at my new little nephew! Gotta love summer!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hanging at the grandparents is the best!! I hope you enjoy a bit of relaxing and lots of visiting.