Monday, January 18, 2010

Photo Shoot

When Brendan was a baby, I got a phone call from Canadian Baby Photographers asking if I would like a photo shoot in my home and a free picture. Of course I heard "free" and said yes. And of course they knew I would fall in love (like many many other mothers out there!) with the all the photos they took and would want to buy the rest of them. Since then I have done this for the rest of my kids. I don't always have the money for them, but I couldn't do something for one and not for the rest. So, keeping with tradition......... here is Gideon's Canadian Baby Photo Shoot Debut! And thankfully the LAST one too!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I love all the cute pictures, but they are pretty dang expensive too!

Enjoy!!













































4 comments:

Jennie said...

These are so cute!
I am wondering how they got him to stay happy through so many poses and outfits, or is he just a REALLY good baby?

Mary Lou said...

Such a cutie-pie! I love his little half-smile!

Shauna said...

He really is a good good baby. He was so tired, as some of the pictures show that, but the photographer was really quick and knew what he was doing.

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness.........that boxing pic is so darn cute! Love them all.