Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny conversations.....

At the supper table last night we were discussing what was happening in our family this week. Swimming lessons are starting, youth activities, RS activities, birthday parties, etc, etc, etc. We brought up the appointment Brendan has on Friday to have an EEG done and we were explaining what kind of test it was to the little girls - - that it was a test to see what is happening inside your brain. Anna looked at Brendan and said, "Brendan, why don't you just ask your brain what is going on in there?" Brendan was quiet for a minute and then said, "I can't, my brain isn't alive!" I had to snicker a bit, and he tried to retract that and added, "I just mean that my brain has no thoughts." Well, I was done after that and had to give a great big laugh. Brendan kept trying to explain what he meant with each explanation getting a little crazier each time, so I finally told him that he should stop while he was ahead....... no pun intended!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very Funny! I can totally picture that whole conversation.